Big things can happen in small groups! That’s why Lifehouse has many Community Connect Groups, where you can make new friends, learn something new or enjoy your hobby with others. Here are just a few of the groups out there. You can find many more on our website or at the Next Step corner. Why not find one that’s right for you and invite a new friend along?
We asked them:
- What does this Group Connect around? What do you enjoy doing?
- Who can join?
- Why is it good to be part of a Community?
- Why do you enjoy Community Connect Group?
- Any interesting stories to tell?
Come Dine with me
With David Perret
- Our group connects around something everyone enjoys doing – eating! There is no easier way to connect with new people than when sitting around the dinner table. And Tokyo, of course, has some of the finest cuisine in the world!
- Anyone and everyone can join. It doesn’t matter if you are a Japanese or English (or any language) speaker, you will find people to talk to and have an enjoyable evening with!
- Really, who wants to be alone? It is far better to do life (and eat) with awesome people!
- I absolutely love meeting new people from all around the world. I am guaranteed of that every time we have Connect Group.
- We’ve had a lot of people come to Connect Group who have been in church for quite a while, but hadn’t the opportunity to connect with others. We’ve seen incredibly strong friendships formed and lots of people connecting even more into the life of our church!