Big things can happen in small groups! That’s why Lifehouse has many Community Connect Groups, where you can make new friends, learn something new or enjoy your hobby with others. Here are just a few of the groups out there. You can find many more on our website or at the Next Step corner. Why not find one that’s right for you and invite a new friend along?
We asked them:
- What does this group connect around? What do you enjoy doing?
- Who can join?
- Why is it good to be part of a Community?
- Why do you enjoy Community Connect Group?
- Any interesting stories to tell?
- We play at the gymnasium in the Tamachi Sports Center every Tuesday! It’s open to the public so we can meet new people and make friends there!
- Anyone! Anyone from high school to the elderly people can come and play together.
- Just as it says in Proverbs 27:17, I get pulled up by amazing people in the amazing community!
- Because we like basketball! And at the same time, we can connect with people with common interests in church.
- Since it’s a community connect group, there are lots of new people and there was someone who came to student service and church and wanted to believe in God!