Big things can happen in small groups! That’s why Lifehouse has many Community Connect Groups, where you can make new friends, learn something new or enjoy your hobby with others. Here are just a few of the groups out there. You can find many more on our website or at the Next Step corner. Why not find one that’s right for you and invite a new friend along?
We asked them:
- What does this group connect around? What do you enjoy doing?
- Who can join?
- Why is it good to be part of a Community?
- Why do you enjoy Community Connect Group?
- Any interesting stories to tell?
Careers for Creatives
With Yumi & Steve
- We started this connect group with a heart to encourage people working in the creative field in Japan. We hope to see people working in the creative field fulfill their potential, grow in their God-given talents and be a blessing in the marketplace.
- It’s for people with careers in a creative field or anyone who wants to work in a creative field or has a desire to create in their own time. We currently have members who are videographers, designers, singer-songwriters, tableware designers, producers, creative hobbyists, artists, photographers etc.
- God intended us to help each other. And I think we all have something we can give to the community.
- It’s exciting to see how God has given each of us different talents to serve his kingdom and seeing people grow and flourish and be a blessing in the marketplace.
- Some of our members are seeing ways to collaborate with each other or found new ways of working.